Carrington Pub & Grill | Dining at the Landmark Resort's On-Site Restaurant
Great View, Tasty Food, Friendly Crew
Visit the Carrington Pub & Grill for a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, as well as friendly and attentive service. Located on the north end of the Landmark Resort property, the Carrington Pub has a panoramic view of the Bay of Green Bay. They specialize in a great view, tasty food and a friendly crew. Door County dining at its relaxed best. Voted "Best Restaurant" in Door County Magazine's 2017 and 2016 readership survey.
* Closed on Mondays
* Tuesday - Wednesday ... serving 4 - 9pm
* Thursday - Saturday ... serving 11am - 9pm
* Sunday, serving brunch 9am - 1pm
The Carrington also offers your favorite cocktail to enjoy with friends. Serving wine, beer and a wide array of mixed drinks, everyone will relax in the comfortable surroundings - complete with breathtaking views.
The Carrington is open year-round. The lounge is open daily throughout the summer months.
* closes at midnight or later (depending on traffic)
Entertainment and Special Events
The Carrington Pub & Grill regularly offers a variety of live entertainment such as Comedy Club, karaoke, bands and soloists. Check our entertainment schedule for upcoming events.
Patrons will choose from a varied menu at the Carrington Pub & Grill including burgers, steaks, fresh salads, soups, kid's menu, and other exciting twists on the traditional bar & grill offering. When you want casual dining in Door County ... you want the Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort).
Indoor and Outdoor Seating
Enjoy indoor or outdoor seating (seasonally). It’s getting warmer. It’s travel season. It’s time to dine outdoors! Our large deck provides an incredible view of the sparkling waters of the Bay of Green Bay. In season, it is a fabulous place to take in an amazing sunset - for an outstanding dining experience.
The Carrington offers free wireless internet access throughout the facility.
* Tuesday Taco Special .... Tuesday nights 5-9pm. The Carrington’s Tuesday taco special features beef and chicken tacos, pazole (Mexican hominy soup), seafood enchiladas, chips and salsa. Adults: $15 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
* Wednesday Asian Cuisine Night ... Wednesday nights 5-9pm. The menu includes chef-made fresh stir fry, egg rolls, rangoon, hand-rolled sushi, fried rice, and more. Adults: $19 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
* Thursday Slider Special .... Thursday nights 5-9pm. Features corn on the cob, build-your-own slider (pulled pork, pulled chicken, or hamburgers), pasta and potato salad, and coleslaw. Adults: $15 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
* Friday Fish Fry .... Our Friday Fish Fry is a Door County tradition. Served 4 - 9pm on Friday nights. The Carrington serves up an all-you-can-eat cod. Try it, you’ll be hooked. $17 per person.
* Saturday Prime Rib Special .... Saturday nights 5-9pm. Includes choice of potato, chef’s choice vegetable, Au jus, and smoked horseradish sauce. Choose your prime rib portion: 12 oz for $22 | 16 oz for $24 | 24 oz for $35
* Karaoke .... Carrington Pub & Grill hosts karaoke on Saturday nights. Cheryl Simon leads the singing. 9pm - midnight.
* Sunday Brunch .... Sunday 9am - 1pm. The menu includes assorted breakfast foods, build-your-own omelet station, chef’s choice carving station, pastries, salads, and assorted desserts. Adults: $15 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free