Landmark Resort Dining, Carrington Pub & Grill
Great View, Tasty Food, Friendly Crew
Visit the Carrington Pub & Grill in beautiful Door County. This Egg Harbor pub offers a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, as well as friendly and attentive service. The Carrington is located on the north end of the Landmark Resort property. The on-site restaurant provides easy access for resort guests. Flavorful, fresh and fun, the award-winning Carrington Pub & Grill offers tasty salads, sandwiches, steaks, fish, American classics, and yummy desserts.
The Carrington specializes in a great view, tasty food and a friendly crew. Door County dining at its relaxed best.
* Closed on Mondays
* Tuesday - Wednesday ... serving 4 - 9pm
* Thursday - Saturday ... serving 11am - 9pm
* Sunday, serving brunch 9am - 1pm
* Tuesday Taco Special .... Tuesday nights 5-9pm. The Carrington’s Tuesday taco special features beef and chicken tacos, pazole (Mexican hominy soup), seafood enchiladas, chips and salsa. Adults: $15 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
* Wednesday Asian Cuisine Night ... Wednesday nights 5-9pm. The menu includes chef-made fresh stir fry, egg rolls, rangoon, hand-rolled sushi, fried rice, and more. Adults: $19 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
* Thursday Slider Special .... Thursday nights 5-9pm. Features corn on the cob, build-your-own slider (pulled pork, pulled chicken, or hamburgers), pasta and potato salad, and coleslaw. Adults: $15 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
* Friday Fish Fry .... Our Friday Fish Fry is a Door County tradition. Served 4 - 9pm on Friday nights. The Carrington serves up an all-you-can-eat cod. Try it, you’ll be hooked. $17 per person.
* Saturday Prime Rib Special .... Saturday nights 5-9pm. Includes choice of potato, chef’s choice vegetable, Au jus, and smoked horseradish sauce. Choose your prime rib portion: 12 oz for $22 | 16 oz for $24 | 24 oz for $35
* Karaoke .... Carrington Pub & Grill hosts karaoke on Saturday nights. Cheryl Simon leads the singing. 9pm - midnight.
* Sunday Brunch .... Sunday 9am - 1pm. The menu includes assorted breakfast foods, build-your-own omelet station, chef’s choice carving station, pastries, salads, and assorted desserts. Adults: $15 each | Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each | Children ages 5 and under: free
The Carrington Pub & Grill also offers your favorite cocktail to enjoy with friends. Serving wine, beer and a wide array of mixed drinks, everyone will relax in the comfortable surroundings - complete with breathtaking Door County views.
The Carrington is open year-round. The lounge is currently open daily.
* opens at 5pm
* closes at midnight or later (depending on traffic)
Karaoke - Every Saturday night throughout the summer | 9pm - midnight
Comedy Club - the second Thursday of the month ... September - May.
The Carrington Pub & Grill regularly offers a variety of live entertainment. We've hosted Comedy Club, karaoke, bands and soloists. Check our entertainment schedule for upcoming events.
At the Carrington Pub & Grill patrons will choose from a varied menu. In fact, the Carrington has added a dozen new menu items including grilled chicken, burgers, wraps, steaks, fresh salads, soups, kid's menu, and other exciting twists on the traditional bar & grill offering. Casual dining in Door County at the Carrington Pub & Grill.
For a complete menu listing ... see the Carrington Menu page.
Indoor and Outdoor Seating
Enjoy indoor or outdoor seating. Our large deck provides an incredible view of the sparkling waters of the Bay of Green Bay. Weather permitting, al fresco dining is especially popular on the deck at the Carrington. Favorable weather brings a casual, and often party-like atmosphere to the outdoor dining experience.
Throughout the summer, the Carrington Pub & Grill offers a limited menu for delivery pool side (11am - 4pm).
The Carrington offers free wireless internet access throughout the facility.