Entertainment / Special Events | Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort)
The award-winning Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort) is pleased to offer a variety of live entertainment, including Comedy Club, karaoke, area vocalists and bands. Check our website often for the most current listings.
* Friday, August 31, 2018 | Drive by Heartbreakers - performing the Allman Brothers "Eat a Peach" album | Carrington Pub | 9pm - midnight
* Monday, December 31, 2018 | O2M (One Too Many) Band
Door County's Carrington Pub & Grill brings in top performers from around the country. Each Comedy Club event features two stand-up comedians performing live. A buffet dinner (starting at 6:30pm) and show (starting at 8pm) are provided for a full evening of entertainment. Reservations are required. Call 920.868.3205. For more information, see our Comedy Club page.
* January 10, 2019 | Adrian Cosby and Jordan Garnett
Every Saturday night June - October, and select Saturday nights November - May. Hosted by Cheryl Simon. A veteran performer and karaoke coordinator, Cheryl will keep the good times rolling.
* Saturday, January 19 | 9pm - midnight
* Saturday, February 2 | 9pm - midnight
* Saturday, February 9 | 9pm - midnight
* Saturday, February 16 | 9pm - midnight
* Saturday, March 2 | 9pm - midnight
* Saturday, March 23 | 9pm - midnight
* Saturday, April 13 | 9pm - midnight
* Asian Night - Asian specialties served 5 - 9pm on Saturday nights. Menu includes chef-made fresh stir fry, egg rolls, spring rolls, hand-rolled sushi, fried rice, and more.
* Friday Fish Fry - a Door County tradition. Served 4 - 9pm.
* Karaoke - every Saturday night throughout the summer. Typically twice a month in the winter. 9pm - midnight.