Entertainment / Special Events | Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort)
The award-winning Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort) is pleased to offer a variety of live entertainment, including Comedy Club, karaoke, area vocalists and bands. Check our website often for the most current listings.
* Wednesday Taco Special - Served 5 - 8pm. Features beef and chicken tacos, chips and salsa.
Adults: $13 each. Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each. Children ages 5 and under: free.
* Asian Night - Asian specialties served 5 - 9pm on Saturday nights. Menu includes chef-made fresh stir fry, egg rolls, crab rangoon, hand-rolled sushi, fried rice, and more.
* Friday Fish Fry - a Door County tradition. Served 4 - 9pm.
Adults: $19 each. Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each. Children ages 5 and under: free.
* Karaoke - every Saturday night throughout the summer. 9pm - midnight. Select Saturdays fall - spring. January 11 and January 18, February 8 and February 22, March 14 and March 28.
* Saturday, January 4, 2020 | Band: Rocker | perform 9pm - midnight
Door County's Carrington Pub & Grill brings in top performers from around the country. Each Comedy Club event features two stand-up comedians performing live. A buffet dinner (starting at 6:30pm) and show (starting at 8pm) are provided for a full evening of entertainment. Reservations are required. Call 920.868.3205. For more information, see our Comedy Club page.
* October 17, 2019 | Patrick Garrity and Lindsay Glazer | Menu: Smoked salmon, vegetable crudité, spinach artichoke pasta salad , roasted vegetable and quinoa salad, garden salad and Caesar salad, fresh dinner rolls, BBQ ribs, mushroom and spinach stuffed pork loin, lemon butter haddock, beef burgundy, truffle smashed potatoes, chefs choice vegetables, chocolate cream pie, cherry pie, caramel apple pie. | More information
* November 14, 2019 | Robert Baril and Mary Santora | Menu: Quinoa salad, Caesar salad, roasted vegetable pasta salad, smoked salmon, cheese and sausage, stuffed pork loin, chicken pot pie, shaved sirloin, lemon dill haddock, cheesy scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, chefs choice vegetables, cherry pie, pumpkin pie and fresh baked cakes.
* December 12, 2019 | Brent Terhune and Andrew Wegleitner | Menu: Caesar salad/garden salad, roasted vegetable pasta salad, smoked salmon, cheese and sausage, Swedish meatballs, BBQ little smokies, roasted chicken, riblets, beef burgundy, cheesy scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, Chefs choice vegetables, cherry pie, chocolate pie, and cheesecakes
* January 9, 2020 | Nathan Timmel and Jeremy Greenberg
* February 13, 2020 | David Harris and Trevor Anderson
* March 12, 2020 | TBD
* April 9, 2020 | TBD
* May 14, 2020 | TBD
Every Saturday night June - October, and select Saturday nights November - May. Hosted by Cheryl Simon. A veteran performer and karaoke coordinator, Cheryl will keep the good times rolling.
* Every Saturday night throughout the summer | 9pm - midnight
* Select Saturday nights throughout the fall and winter months: January 11 and January 18, February 8 and February 22, March 14 and March 28, April 25, May 2, May 16, May 23, May 30.