Entertainment / Special Events | Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort)
The award-winning Carrington Pub & Grill (at the Landmark Resort) is pleased to offer a variety of live entertainment, including Comedy Club, karaoke, area vocalists and bands. Check our website often for the most current listings.
* Wednesday Taco Special - Served 5 - 8pm. Features beef and chicken tacos, chips and salsa.
Adults: $13 each. Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each. Children ages 5 and under: free.
* Asian Night - Asian specialties served 5 - 9pm on Saturday nights. Menu includes chef-made fresh stir fry, egg rolls, crab rangoon, hand-rolled sushi, fried rice, and more.
* Friday Fish Fry - a Door County tradition. Served 4 - 9pm.
Adults: $19 each. Children ages 6 - 10: $8 each. Children ages 5 and under: free.
* Karaoke - every Saturday night throughout the summer. 9pm - midnight. Select Saturdays fall - spring. Scheduled: February 22, March 14, March 28, April25.
* Saturday, January 4, 2020 | Band: Rocker | perform 9pm - midnight
Door County's Carrington Pub & Grill brings in top performers from around the country. Each Comedy Club event features two stand-up comedians performing live. A buffet dinner (starting at 6:30pm) and show (starting at 8pm) are provided for a full evening of entertainment. Reservations are required. Call 920.868.3205. For more information, see our Comedy Club page.
* March 12, 2020 | John Russell and Joe Bates
* April 9, 2020 | Mike Mercury and John Egan
* May 14, 2020 | Larry Reeb and second comedian to be announced
Every Saturday night June - October, and select Saturday nights November - May. Hosted by Cheryl Simon. A veteran performer and karaoke coordinator, Cheryl will keep the good times rolling.
* Every Saturday night throughout the summer | 9pm - midnight
* Select Saturday nights throughout the fall and winter months: February 22, March 14 and March 28, April 25, May 2, May 16, May 23, May 30.
Romantic setting and a delicious five course meal to celebrate Valentine's Day on February 14th. Serving 5 - 8pm.
$50 per person with wine included ($100 per person with wine)