Door County Meetings at the Landmark Resort
Top Ten Reasons
Why it's Better by the Bay!
1. Door County is a great draw for attendance. Attendees enjoy a business/pleasure experience!
2. Golf, golf and more golf! There are special rates available for guests of the Landmark Resort at the Alpine Golf Course, Horseshoe Bay Golf Club and The Orchards. Rates range from $40 to $99 per person for 18 holes with carts.
3. Condo suites mean more comfort and convenience. The Landmark Resort offers one, two, and even three-bedroom units - all with kitchens.
4. Meeting facilities. There are ten different function spaces at Door County's Landmark Resort. The largest adjoins to an outside garden terrace overlooking the sparkling waters of the Bay of Green Bay, and can accommodate 150 people in either a classroom setting or round tables ... or 230 in a banquet setting. The majority of the meeting rooms adjoin to a large wood deck, and feature the beautiful water view. In fact, eight of ten meeting rooms have a water view.
5. Friendly, experienced staff. Many of our staff have been here 10 - 20 years, have been through the Certified Tourism Ambassador certification program, and are very good at what they do.
6. The variety of activities available in Door County. You'll never be bored. Your guests can enjoy amazing boutique shopping, fine dining, local wineries, watersports of all sorts, great theatre, five State parks for hiking, biking, kayaking, as well as horseback riding or just plain relaxing along a beach. Never enough time....
7. On-site amenities. Three outdoor heated pools, one indoor swimming pool (open 24/7), whirlpools and saunas to the lower level of each building. Tennis courts, children's playgound, shuffleboard and basketball.
8. Relaxed setting. Very conducive to learning and relaxing. The setting is also perfect for networking ( a crackling fire at the outdoor fire pit for a private group or welcome reception in one of our large lobbies - featuring a large stone fireplace).
9. Attendees can bring families. There is no additional charge to the guest room. This allows your attendees to have a bit of a "family vacation" when not attending group events.
10. Updates to the property. Major updates and remodeling is ongoing. Ask about our latest projects. The Landmark Resort is Door County casual, and absolutely lovely!
Book Your Association Meeting or Family Reunion
Book Your Corporate Meeting or Corporate Retreat