Read what Landmark Resort Guests are Saying | Door County Lodging
This is the best "resort" facility we have used. The services, people and facilities were excellent. And the view was spectacular.
- Norm and Sharon Jackoner of Lathrop Village, MI
We loved everything about our stay, except for one thing …it was too brief! The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Rachel and the Housekeeping crew kept everything clean and tidy beyond belief.
- Charles and Nancy Schultz of Green Bay, WI
We had another great time, and hate to leave. The Landmark is a beautiful resort … we took long walks, looked out our window at the beautiful view, and were delighted by the friendly staff. We had a great time. Thank you.
- Karen Cypher of Mayville, WI
We loved the fact that the entire resort is non-smoking. Thank you for a great stay. See you soon.
- Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Randall of Round Lake Beach, IL
Housekeeping does a wonderful job.
- Kenneth Kelly, visiting from Houston, TX
We love it here. We'll be back in June for our next vacation.
- Linda Bowe from Franklin, WI
Impressed with the size of the suite … not your typical "motel/hotel" room.
- Dennis Daggett of Cottage Grove, WI
The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They made us feel very welcome. The units are well equipped.
- Wayne and Joan Lemerond from Green Bay, WI
Fantastic restaurant! We experienced great service and spectacular views.
- Stewart and Tina Wong from Appleton, WI
We just love the Landmark, and will continue to come back.
- Earl and Carol Hansen of Oshkosh, WI
I'm glad you recycle.
- Leann Runyanwood of Elgin, IL
I can't say enough about the beautiful updates. We love the new décor. That alone will bring us back.
- Hank and Lori Crooks from Green Bay, WI
Enjoyed the solitude of the resort during a crisp spring family respite. Everyone was professional, courteous and friendly.
- Dr. J.L. Cronin of Franklin, WI
Extremely impressed. Love the room layout and view.
- Melaine and Jeremy Buenning of Shawano, WI
First trip to Door County, and it was a wonderful experience. I would not hesitate to recommend the Landmark Resort.
- Renee Moldenhauer from Sheboygan Falls, WI
We ate at the restaurant on Friday and Saturday nights - good food, excellent service. The exercise equipment in the fitness room has been updated since our last visit - again, excellent. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly.
- Jeff and Sonia Elser of Janesville, WI
Quiet. Relaxing. Well worth the trip. One of the most memorable vacations we've had. Something for all ages. Very clean and friendly staff.
- Mark & Laura Morris of Cincinnati, OH
We had a great stay. Thank you for everything.
- Cindy & Patrick Pittsford of Oswego, IL
Wonderful experience. Spectacular views. A must to return.
- John Bruce from Mission Viejo, CA
The WI Association for Homeless and Runaway Services is very happy to endorse The Landmark! The Landmark has hosted our Fall Conferences for at least 15 of the past 20 years. We find the staff to be extremely courteous, thoughtful and fun! The rooms (including kitchens) are very attractive, well kept, clean and comfortable - home away from home! Our group especially enjoys having hot tubs in each unit. The banquet meals are always very good, served on time, with staff being very considerate of special diets and requests. In addition to all of the above, the view is unsurpassed!! We have members coming from all over WI, from Superior to Janesville, and they continue to support having our conference at the Landmark - well worth the trip!!
- Patricia Balke
Read other independent reviews on DoorCountyNavigator.com
Check out the latest reviews on TripAdvisor.