The Landmark Resort invites you to visit beautiful Door County to experience a wide selection of resort activities for adults and children alike. Located on 40 wooded acres, the Landmark Resort is open year-round to serve your business and personal lodging needs. The resort offers all suites, free wireless internet access, heated swimming pools, whirlpools, steam rooms, casual dining, and plenty of resort amenities for adults and children.
We strive to give all of our guests the best experience possible. To achieve this goal, we provide resort amenities and facilities that are so diverse it’s impossible to not find something you love.
Beyond the basic lodging, our resort amenities and facilities are impressive:
- Free wireless internet access (Free Wi-Fi).
- Outdoor swimming pools. All three are heated. Open 9am – sunset seasonally.
- Indoor swimming pool. Open 24/7.
- Patio Fire Pit – near the Carrington
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Whirlpools (4) – one in each lodging building.
- Steam Rooms (4) – one in each lodging building.
- Tennis Courts (3) – check out racquets and balls at the Front Desk.
- Basketball Court
- Shuffleboard Courts (2) – all the equipment is available at the Front Desk.
- Pickleball Court – paddles and balls available at the Front Desk
- Volleyball Court
- Children’s Playground Equipment
- Cable Channels
- Air-Conditioned Rooms
- Hair Dryer
- Hiking Trails
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Free Parking
- Overflow and Over-sized Parking – a place for your boat, jet skis, trailer, and more.
- Outdoor Picnic Areas with Gas Grills
- Gas fireplaces in all lobbies
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- On-property Casual Dining (at the Carrington)
- Take-Out – from the restaurant menu during their regular hours of operation.
- Beautifully-landscaped grounds.
- Fire pit for bonfires – available for bookings.
- Library of books, board games and DVDs.
- Expansive lobby areas (in each lodging building) – great spots to gather and play games, visit or just hang out.
- Knowledgeable Staff – many have earned the Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA) designation.